- Product Data SheetProduct Information
- Technical InformationTechnical Bulletins,
Publications & Presentations
- VideosMode of Action, Strategic Use, Efficacy
- Application DeviceAbout Xyleject
- Labels & SDSEPA approved label and Safety data sheet
- Organic CertificationOrganic review approvals
- Product DatabaseLinks to registered database
Field Day: Innovative Technologies for Pierce’s Disease (PD)
Friday August 12, 2022, from 10am-noon.
Wilbur-Ellis Agribusiness and A&P Inphatec are holding a field day for wine grape growers to review end of season results at a site historically challenged with PD. This site utilized XylPhi-PD for PD prevention this crop season. Latest testing methods will also be reviewed.
Hosted at a site managed by Bevill Vineyard Management
Location: 3088 W Dry Creek Rd, Healdsburg, CA 95448 (watch for flags, markers)
1 hour CE course credit
Speakers: Anika Kinkhabwala, Ph.D., Principal Scientist at A&P Inphatec; Alan Wei, Ph.D., Owner of Agri-Analysis
- Pierce’s Disease identification
- Xylella fastidiosa life cycle, symptoms
- Conducive disease conditions
- IPM strategies – monitoring, testing and diagnostics
- Current effective control measures – cultural, chemical, biological
- Discovery of phages for pathogen control
- Optimizing delivery of phages
- Trial results summary
XylPhi-PD™ (EPA Reg. No. 93909-1) is EPA registered and is OMRI-listed and approved for use in organic production.
This press release is intended for informational use only and cannot be used as a replacement for a product label. Any products mentioned in this press release may only be sold in states where they are registered.
About A&P Inphatec:
A&P Inphatec, LLC is commercializing the first product (XylPhi-PD™), to prevent and treat symptoms of Pierce’s disease in grapevines. XylPhi-PD was registered in April 2019 by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) Biopesticide Pollution Prevention Division (BPPD).
Contact at A&P Inphatec