- Product Data SheetProduct Information
- Technical InformationTechnical Bulletins,
Publications & Presentations
- VideosMode of Action, Strategic Use, Efficacy
- Application DeviceAbout Xyleject
- Labels & SDSEPA approved label and Safety data sheet
- Organic CertificationOrganic review approvals
- Product DatabaseLinks to registered database
Last Updated: November 26, 2020
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Normally, you will not need to provide your name or any other information about yourself to access this site. At the same time, this site is operated for the purpose of providing information about us, and there may be cases where you will be requested to voluntarily give personal information, in answering surveys or in requesting answers to queries, registering for periodic mailings, or having printed materials shipped to you. To provide consumers with products or services that they request from us, we collect information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular consumer or household (“Personal Information”).
If a person registering information with this site requests disclosure of his or her own personal information, this will be done only to the registering party and only after confirming the identity of the requesting party.
Personal Information does not include and is not covered by this Privacy Notice under the following circumstances:
- Information that is lawfully made available from government records.
- Information excluded from the scope of applicable law, such as:
- Health or medical information covered by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA) and the California Confidentiality of Medical Information Act (CMIA) or clinical trial data;
- Personal information covered by certain sector-specific privacy laws, including the Fair Credit Reporting Act (FCRA), the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) or California Financial Information Privacy Act (FIPA), and the Driver’s Privacy Protection Act of 1994.
Examples of Personal Information we may collect include:
- Identifiers and contact information, such as your name, address, phone number, or email address;
- Communications and interactions, which may include email messages and phone calls that we exchange with you;
We may collect Personal Information from you through the Site, phone, mail, email, fax, or mobile application interactions you have with us or our service providers. The information collected may vary depending upon what specific products or services you are requesting or obtaining from us.
HOW WE COLLECT INFORMATION
We obtain personal information directly from you. For example, from forms you complete, such as the Contact page.
You may choose not to provide us with your personal information. If you choose not to provide us with this information, you may still access and use portions of the Site. However, you may not be able to use portions of the Site which require you to provide personal information, such as the Contact page.
HOW WE USE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may use the information that we collect to conduct our business and to provide you with the best possible experience. A&P also may combine or aggregate any or all of the information that we collect or obtain. We may also anonymize your personal information in such a way that you may not reasonably be re-identified by us or any other organization and may use such anonymized information for any purpose. Examples of how we use information include:
- To provide you with products and services, such as to have printed materials shipped to you;
- To respond to you, such as when you: call us, make a request or inquiry, or complete a survey;
- For our business purposes, such as: to operate and improve upon our business and lawful business activities; to maintain our programs, accounts, and records; for research; to determine your satisfaction with our products and services; to detect and prevent fraud or misuse of our services; and for any other business purpose that is permitted by law;
- For legal and safety purposes, such as to: defend or protect us, our customers, you, or third parties, from harm or in legal proceedings; protect our rights; protect our security and the security of our customers, employees, and property; respond to court orders, lawsuits, subpoenas, and government requests; and address legal and regulatory compliance.
- For information security purpose, such as to protect and maintain the security and integrity of our Site and information technology infrastructure; authenticate the information you provide to us.
SHARING OF INFORMATION
In general, A&P does not share personal information about you with third parties for third-party marketing or advertising purposes. We do share personal information with third parties for other purposes. For example, we share personal information with:
- Third parties and service providers to help with auditing interactions and transactions with you, addressing security, fixing errors, helping with our internal research, verifying service quality or safety.
- Additional third parties such as law enforcement, government entities, courts, or other third parties as required or allowed by applicable law, such as for the legal and safety purposes described under the "How We Use Information" section above, or otherwise to help prevent harm or fraud to us, you, our customers, or other third parties. We also may share personal information with third parties upon your request or with your approval, though we may not be able to accommodate all requests.
Links to Third-Party Websites. We may link to third-party websites and services that we do not operate and are outside of our control. We are not responsible for the security or privacy of any information collected by other websites or other services. Please exercise caution and review the privacy statements applicable to the third-party websites and services you use.
IMPORTANT PRIVACY RIGHTS AND CHOICES FOR CONSUMERS
The following describes your rights with respect to your personal information and explains how to exercise those rights.
Right to Know About Personal Information Collected or Disclosed and Data Portability Rights
You have the right to request that we disclose certain information to you about our collection and use of your personal information over the past 12 months. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will disclose to you, if applicable:
- The categories of Personal Information we collected about you.
- The categories of sources for the Personal Information we collected about you.
- Our business or commercial purpose for collecting that Personal Information.
- Our business or commercial purpose for disclosing the category of Personal Information about you.
- The specific pieces of Personal Information we collected about you.
If we disclosed your Personal Information for a business purpose, we will also disclose:
- The categories of Personal Information that we disclosed about you; and
- The categories of third parties to whom your Personal Information was disclosed, by category or categories of Personal Information for each third party to whom the Personal Information was disclosed.
Right to Deletion
You have the right to request that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your verifiable consumer request, we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies.
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service provider(s) to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Exercise free speech or ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et. seq.).
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Exercising Access, Data Portability, and Deletion Rights
To exercise the access, data portability, and deletion rights described above, please submit a verifiable consumer request to us completing the Webform on our Site or calling us at 888-964-0320 . Only you, or a person registered with the California Secretary of State that you authorize to act on your behalf (“authorized agent”), may make a verifiable consumer request related to your personal information. If you chose to use an authorized agent to submit a request on your behalf, you must provide the agent written permission to do so and the agent must verify their own identity directly with us. If the agent does not submit proof that they have been authorized by you to act on your behalf, we may deny the request. You may also make a verifiable consumer request on behalf of your minor child. In order to process your request, you or your authorized agent will need to provide us with the following information by email or telephone:
- Your first and last name
- Your mailing address
- Your email address
The verifiable consumer request must:
- Provide sufficient information that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal information or an authorized representative.
- Describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it.
We cannot respond to your request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm that the personal information relates to you. We will only use personal information provided in a verifiable consumer request to verify the requestor’s identity or authority to make the request. We are not required to provide personal information to a consumer more than twice in a 12-month period.
Response Timing and Format
We will confirm receipt of a verifiable consumer request within 10 days and provide information about how we will process the request—except in instances where we have already granted or denied the request. Generally, we will respond to your request, free of charge, within 45 days of its receipt. However, if we require additional time to evaluate and fulfill your request, we will inform you of the reason and extension period (up to 90 days), in writing, within the initial 45-day period. If a disclosure of your Personal Information is provided, it will only cover a period of 12 months preceding the date we receive your verifiable consumer request. For data portability requests, we will select a format to provide your personal information that is readily useable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance, specifically by electronic mail communication. If applicable, the response we provide to you will explain the reasons we cannot fulfill your request.
We do not charge a fee to process or respond to your verifiable consumer request unless it is unfounded, excessive, or repetitive. If we determine that your request warrants a reasonable fee, we will tell you why we made that decision and provide you with a cost estimate before completing your request. We are not required to provide personal information to a consumer more than twice in a 12-month period.
Right to Non-Discrimination
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your rights as set forth in this Privacy Notice. Unless permitted by the law, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
However, we may offer you certain financial incentives permitted by the law that can result in different prices, rates, or quality levels. Any legally permitted financial incentive we offer will reasonably relate to your personal information’s value and contain written terms that describe the program’s material aspects. Participation in a financial incentive program requires your prior opt in consent, which you may revoke at any time.
California’s “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our Site that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send us an electronic message through our Site or write us at our address listed on our webpage.
HOW WE PROTECT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We build security into our system to help protect data from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. We’re always looking for threats and take reasonable steps to respond to those threats, protecting the information users share with us. Of course, no method of Internet transmission or data storage can provide guaranteed protection to your information. If anything should ever happen to your information, we’ll let you know as soon as we can and try our best to make it right.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 13
We do not knowingly collect any personal data from children under the age of 13 without parental consent, unless permitted by law. If we learn that a child under the age of 13 has provided us with personal data, we will delete that information in accordance with applicable laws.
CHILDREN UNDER THE AGE OF 16
Our Site is not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any personal information on the Site. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on this Site. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us.
CHANGES TO OUR PRIVACY NOTICE
We reserve the right to amend this Privacy Notice at our discretion and at any time. The Privacy Notice will be reviewed at least once every 12 months and will reflect the date it was last updated.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our Privacy Notice or any questions about the security at our Site, please contact us by telephone at 888-964-0320 or by submitting a request to us through the Contact page.